We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
---
I have a BMS degree and four years of work experience, including two years in business operations and two years as a Brand Protection Analyst focusing on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Now, I'm looking to further my career in this field. I'm thinking about doing a Post Graduation in IPR from GLC to deepen my knowledge. I'm also considering a 3-year LLB degree to better understand the legal side, which I think will complement my IPR expertise. Can I do both at the same time? Do I need to pass an entrance exam for the LLB program? I'd really appreciate any advice on planning my education in IPR.