Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I don't know about that.

I do feel you should be taxed for posting these inane questions.
First u took our lands and shops in the garb of development and now u proclaim yourselves as philanthropists who are providing jobs to the poor. Op mandhbudhi hain kya
Those as the Adanis, Ambanis, Jindals, Gandhis will not end up shelling a dime towards the so-called wealth tax. People like you and I will. No matter which government is in power.
I saw an interview of Arvind datar where he said " in earlier time the cost to collect wealth tax exceeded the amount collected" , also their were many problems with the Wealth tax act.
Kya kismat hai boss. I wish I also made 83 crores.πŸ˜‚
Lol, not at all. None of this helps the people who really need the help.
How not? People who have downvoted have no clue.
There is no money of yours. Those are pieces of paper printed by the government.
Bakvas tha bhai. Shana maat banne ja bewakoof lagra hai
Kindly see how much Reliance exports in terms of USD - almost close to USD 50 billion. Please ensure that your work gets India that much in exports by providing service to your foreign law firms or whatever before speaking. Regards, Gujarati bhai