Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
10 cr per year sounds really awesome and they have definitely made it. National practice heads at tier 1s barely make as much
Or maybe he loves that fiat and wanted it since college?, not everyone buys things for "bragging rights"
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I know a tier 3 SC lawyer who flies chartered planes. Man, SC lawyers earn tons of money!
Whoa dude! Buying a 3 lakh watch on an impulse, just like that? I pray I get a super-rich girlfriend/wife like that one day!
I hv worked under a big shot sr. who does DHC work. He had sent me to finalise a deal for his beach facing penthouse that he had brought in barcelona for around 25 CR. Sent me on an economy class ticket with a two nights stay overthere and 20K otherwise
bro what the hell.....why the hell you wanna drool over senior advocates / managing partners??? πŸ€”
I know one senior advocate who loves wines. Whenever he travels abroad, he asks the hotel to keep wines worth lacs in his room.
Dinner with Ambani and SRK sounds pretty boring if Im being honest
LLM in "bakwwas topic pe discussion kaise karu" is a luxury most of these people cannot afford, but you seem to have all the means required to. Apply karle.