Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
No trolls please. I genuinely want to know if a person from a particular college, NLU rather (which has no track record the Rhodes) has a chance of winning the title?
Unfortunate that these colleges don’t have any
Yes of course! Rhodes depends on an individual's achievement and effort, not their university or its brand name.
I thought we were all cancelling Rhodes because NLS did not produce Rhodes scholars in recent history?
NLS faculty has got at least four Rhodes scholar in their midst now, including Sudhir. Though a couple of them are probably on leave right now.
Is this the case ? Not even one !! From where did you get this data?
Check the Rhodes trustee list from India. They have never won it.
It has happened multiple times before. Everytime someone has won it for the first time at any university. Including NLSIU, NLUD, NUJS, GNLU, NUALS and others.
"Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes"
Never heard of NLIU alum winning Rhodes but I know of several NLIU alum who are now living on the roads....sadak pe aagaye
Think of a Rhodes to Roads story. I'm sure few Rhodes scholars did struggle for a job.

When a student from Kashmir University can become Rhodes scholar, why not from NLIU or NLUJ?

Keep trying.
We have had people go into final rounds but sadly not able to make the final list. Same will change soon
They have a lot of chevening scholars scholars tho, plus commonwealth too. If that helps, then.