Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
7;30-9;30 in your final two years, fourth year you have lectures till 11;30 but if you are interning you can leave by 9;30
Faculty is really good. You’d not mind attending lectures irrespective of attendance. But the above person is right, you cant rely on college for placements.
Op here, thank you! :) How’s the new campus like, Compared to the previous one?
How many people succeed in getting PPOs in tier 1 firms from here? Do they get above 9LPA? This is the bare minimum I have heard Tier 1 give to tier 3 college's students'.
There's no record of any packages as such. Firms recruit from both of these places including tier-one firms, but you won't have much help from the college. You will have to take the PPO route.
Can you tell me the median package of pgcl and nmims m both?
I got into nmims but i heard they dont have good placements. I gave mhcet and got 94% I dont think i can get glc but maybe Pgcl hopefully? So i wanted to know hows the placement like in pgcl? Also how are the internship opportunities?