Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Brother - with this package you are either a PA at JSA or don’t work at JSA
Could we connect somehow? I promise I won't ask for a reference or anything. Just that at one of these firms, I have a sort of position confirmed and wanted to discuss over with a senior before taking long term steps.
I work in one of those mentioned and make 38.75 lakhs fixed with bonuses ranging between 12 - 18 lakhs.
which team? How much do SA2s make at a tier 1 B&F, say JSA, TT&A types
bro i am not even a law student TT ik my grammar was egregious , but let me be in peace man , I am regretting how the hell I typed "choosed" instead of "chose"
the same law student who made the why law thread with broken English. Please read before clicking submit.
36 LPA Fixed Upto 14-20 LPA Variable (Variable ka koi bharosa nahi, going by precedents).
hey you are an SA2 can you please tell your salary , just want to know how much SA2 in tier1 get paid
Btw written by an intern who spoke to senior partners at JSA on Banking so take the SA2 comment on precedent