Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Right, your response seems to line up with what others are saying as well. As for the money, while I'm not from a wealthy household, I can afford to take a drop year and would have support from my family. As such, a drop year seems like the best path forward.
Hahaha, I feel you. It really does make picking a university very difficult.
Thank you for your detailed response. I guess it probably is worth it to take the gap for me.
I don't know about bvp but I have not seen any LI thread where people have not called a college crap or "bad". From nls to du , nothing is good on LI. I guess LI Peeps want everything to be pitch perfect or just want everything to be according to them only .
By joining bvp you will end up killing your legal career before it even begins.
Thank you for responding. Seems like I will probably end up taking a drop. But, just out of curiosity, if you wouldn't mind, could you go into a bit more detail about why you felt this way about the place? Bad faculty? No career prospects? Both?
Alright, thank you for your response. I will probably end up taking a drop.

But, will being a couple years older than most of my peers affect my career opportunities, you think?
Its not worth it even if they take u for free. Hands down shabbiest college in India. - A former student (regrettbly)
Don't think twice take a drop. BVP is a terrible college, speaking with first hand experience.