Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
What are the dates for KCO's induction this year? And have they increased the salary, or is it still 15.6?
I'm sure they can have a joint whenever they want, why only in july
Variable, but all the A0s have been 17-19. Have 18. x.
Has anyone received a number officially tho? Where are y'all dropping these details from? Mumbai office at least is yet to receive these deets, I can confirm.
Putting the rumours to an end. It’s 16 - 16.5 (base pay) with 2 lakhs bonus. 16+ 2 = 18 (higher or lower by a few ten thousands)
Is it varying from office to office? How come the base pay is in a range? It should be a fixed amount no?
Bhai me to non nlu wla hu mujhe 8 lakh bhi denge to katora leke ajauga sachme
Bro drop the name of your firm, I'll be happy to apply
T1 ke samne katora lekar jao to kuch nahi milega. Bahot bias hota hai fresher hiring me. Better to go to t2 or t3 where you'll atleast be given a fair chance and not discriminated against.