Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
You're not alone. There are folks in NLS as well who were unplaced in 2024. This is the state of the so called national Universities....
This bhai this. All of them just want to paint a rosy picture but the reality is completely opposite. It is not worth going to NLUs let alone law
Can relate. I'm from T-2 NLU and have been trying my best, but it's hard to keep going. Loding motivation, but what else can you do right?
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
In a similar situation, from a top 5 nlu. I've loans and couldn't land anything worthwhile. Very anxious and depressed rn
this is what happens when you join after looking at incorrect (charitable view) or false (uncharitable view) NIRF data
Which nlu and how come? What went wrong? I am an up and coming student at a top nlu and want to avoid this situation at all cost in future
OP, if you are comfortable sharing would please tell which NLU this is?
Us moment bhai, rental income pe jeena padega ab :(
I have graduated from a top nlu but not getting jobs anywhere and our day zero was also a bust. should i just quit law all together?