Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
I’m about to join a T1 as a fresher and I’m a bit scared I won’t be able to make friends. I don’t know anyone in the firm from before, and I feel that there can be groupism initially.

Anyone who has gone through the same thing, what was your experience, any thoughts?
Your friends will your other freshers you meet during induction and your college seniors. Anyone else would be difficult. -T1 fresher of 2023
Bana liya bhai ab uske bacche ke birthday pe bulaaya hai thanks
Like everything good and worth having in life, it will take time to form friendships, make sure you stick around to see it through.
That’s really good advice, thank you, really :D
You will make loads of them. Don't worry. You'll have one thing common - everyone hates wherever they work. So common discussion topics won't be short. Relax. Be yourself.
No it's not, infact people forget their actual friends and family after joining these messed up T1's and even started dating irrespective of being married! hahah