Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
I have no friends and connections and suck at networking
What did you say to justify your gap in the interview??
MBA is better option take admission in average college of MBA it would work for you in the area of marketing & finance.
In a simmilar situation, can we connect please somehow?
As has been repeatedly stated, law is a non-meritocratic and highly nepotistic profession. I will always advise people to do an MBA, because that will give you access to meritocratic jobs and workplaces. Plus a chance to go abroad and live in meritocratic societies.
Honestly MBA is the only out for you. Join some tier 3 firm or advocate and in the mean time prepare for CAT. 99% and above. 2 year gap not a big deal. I had 5. Just have to have conviction to justify those years to the interview board.