We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I have almost a year left before I graduate, kindly advise on what actions I can take to fix this situation or possibly get a job.
Intern again at the same place
Build good connections, even if you don't get placed they might consider you for lateral hiring.
Work your ass off. Don't be foolish and leave office before 8 PM. Even if they keep you for getting print outs, stay at the office.
All the Best!
I'd like to see if I can be of help. Presently working as an SA at a T1.
Id: thisismyburneracco@gmail.com