Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
This post needs to be featured @mods. Also OP needs to start writing soon. His words are poetry in motion
I have taken the leap myself. Hopefully it doesn’t get lonely. Time to watch wake up Sid!!
If you would like to connect I have a useless email ID, Flexwings.Finance@gmail.com contact me there if you need anything else :)
I stay in a 1 bhk on my own at Mount Mary. I really enjoy it.
How much are studios going for near about Grant?
Here’s the brutal truth: anyone earning less than 1 crore in Mumbai will be living the life that a slum dweller leads in other cities.

If you are not rich, then move to another city. Delhi is much better.
I have two questions:

Will staying in a 1 BHK be sad?

How negotiable are the quotes made by brokers on facebook?