Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
You are merely paying more to get in on a lower rank that’s the only amenity of NRI quota.
You don't get any special amenities for being an NRI kid. You'll be living in the same sub-par conditions as any other student.
A 49-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Who on earth takes loan to study at an NRI Seat in GNLU or any seat in JGLS.

These are mean for rich kids. There are many colleges where you can study LLB. Absolutely not worth to take any loans for these.
Most of the NRIs I know across batches were placed in good forms because they worked reasonably hard and were diligent throughout. They are afforded the same opportunities as any other student in GNLU. If you could not make it, you are the problem.
What kind of amenities do they provide, especially for nri students?
I am a rich nri kid and I can attest to the fact that’s it’s not worth it. Opportunities aren’t just good at gnlu if you are NRI. It’s much better to spend that money at a drop year or study abroad. I am not even bringing the money factor in. JGLS is still safer
Arey chill out dude 50-60L hi toh hai, you are fear mongering as if we need to repay 10 cr ka loan. Plus it’s not always about placement. People want to be attached to a brand. Example GNLU will always be better than spending money on say a JGLS
You won’t be able to repay loans. And even if you are rich, your market value for corp placements won’t be much higher. The same goes for NLIU too. I am a current student and I am facing the brunt of it from banks.