Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
I just wanted help with a college tier list, i have a few particular colleges that i need expanations on their place: 1) Symbiosis Pune

2) JGLS

3) NLSIU

4) NLUD
It doesn't say it does not exist, it's just an irrelevant line to draw which is fair
Jindal se hai na tu? Sach bata

Only you guys can be this stupid
SLS Nagpur can't be ranked, at the present moment. Don't get fooled by their repeated LinkedIn posts advertising about their students' placement. Kindly check their salaries too against the money they are spending over five years time.
1 nls

2 nalsar

3 nujs/ nlud

4 gnlu/ nliu / nluj

5 jgls / slsp

And all other t2s from here
It’s so stupid that you peeps completely ignore other NLUs that are doing great and just boast about flashy private universities who are only focused on marketing and PR.
I am getting kiit law school and SLS nagpur what should I do ?