We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Apart from my interest in Law, I also like Economics, Banking, Finance, etc. And right now, I am preparing for various Banking Sector Exams. In the future, I plan to pursue a Graduate-level education in Economics and Finance. And as far as I know, graduate-level Economics and Finance are very Math-heavy. (Generally, to pursue a Master's in Economics/Finance we should know the Undergrad Math Major Topics)
So, I want to discuss with you all how people like me who is a hardcore humanities guy can prepare for the required Math skills.
If you're someone who has followed this path or if you know someone in your circle and how they did it then comment down your 2 cents.
TIA.