Read 82 comments as:
Filter By
UPSC is tougher and more valuable for the candidate.
Thanks, you, meanwhile, would also be wise to learn how to make coherent points.
And you, from touching grass. Given the limited cognitive ability you seem to have, focus less on punctuation etc. and more on not being a troll.
Punctuation etc.? I don't understand what you're trying to say! Express yourself clearly, and stop being a bully. If you are a law student or a lawyer, I am seriously concerned.
How many times did you spam Oxford with applications, and how many times did the poor bastards tell you (gently) to go fuck yourself?
Exactly as how you will get ratioed when 10,00,000 students will sit for may be 80 seats of IAS and another few hundreds of other services.
Those 10000 students probably being the mid-rankers in their law school or the sorts of poor devils whose aspirations have been limited by societal perception/lack of knowledge.
I'd rather compete with 5,000 very smart people from India and around the world than with 10,00,000 people whose only aspiration in life is to have people who don't know better kiss their a**s and pay them bribes.
They are absolutely the same people, I'll wager you a fiver on that any day.
This exactly is the problem. Kahe ka bhaukaal be? Jab Tejasvi Yadav jaise neta log daantege toh moot baithoge tum. Agar selection hua bhi, jiski chance pehle se hi 0.1% hai.
Don’t see Rhodes scholars solving problems that ail the people of the country. Sadly critical analysis of LL nonsense phenomenal like global south bakwas doesn’t get rice on the plate
Like most government servants aren't there for the corruption
Jaise IAS IPS IFS officers ne to Russia Ukraine war rukwa diya na papa.
It’s mostly rural and lower-middle class people who obsess over government jobs and the UPSC. People from elite schools and backgrounds prefer to work abroad or in the private sector in India.
Did I say Britain was perfect? Well, perhaps it sounded like I did. To be very clear, it isn't. Apologies, I do tend to get a bit angry if people start asking for gratitude.
Kya elitism hai. Kuch seekha nahi law school mein?
The fact that you haven't learned to read and have to resort to typing Hindi sentences using an English keyboard shows who hasn't learned anything at law school. I'll tell you where the elitism is. In implying that people from T2 tow ns or cities are bound to be mediocre.
I have forgotten more than you have learnt boy. If your intellect allows you to, come up with a valid critique.
Clearly you haven't learnt enough to stay away from LI.
At least people like Sudhir, or frankly anybody, shouldn't feel the need to call them 'sir', then. We should have a first names only culture for all ranks.
Cope :)

Went to law school and thriving with all your ideas of ‘merit’
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID THE TRUTH. Don't worry bro you will get downvoted but that is the truth of 99% of the UPSC ASPIRANTS. Fucking hate this cringe fest.
Rhodes doesn't guarantee lifetime bribe income.
And vice versa. Most of your Rhodoes-ies (lmao) won’t stand a chance to clear UPSC. You were the one who started with one being more prestigious over the other, relax now
2047 tak to saare Rhodes scholars UPSC Prelims ka form bharenge...
Teri baato se lag raha hai tera prelims nahi nikla 4-5 baar
He's not saying Mckinsey is "GOOD" or "ETHICAL". He said it's a firm that only people from the most prestigious backgrounds end up in. Everyone knows the shady shit MBB firms pull (see the prison management scandal near NY done by McKinsey).
I really appreciate your way of thought. Can we connect somehow?
Unsure I want to doxx myself on this website. You can ask questions here and I can try and answer them.
NLU guys posting here tend to forget that Prof (Dr) Rajkumar, the VC of JGLS, is a Rhodes Scholar.
A 36-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Please take your snobbishness, high nose and elitism somewhere else.
A 43-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.