Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
A a fresher, while working if I have any query regarding work, do I physically approach my senior for doubt clearance or mail them ?
I am an A0 as well, I call/text them if they are not in office or I am working from home, otherwise I approach them in person. Never asked a single doubt over email.
Because it may happen that your senior misses the mail, or you are not completely able to frame your doubt properly or any xyz reason. Always better to approach your senior. Normally, seniors are approachable if you have doubts.
So asking doubts makes one incompetent? Tell me you are a toxic loser without telling me.
I usually whatsapp my SA. If it's something I need to show on my laptop, then I take my laptop to her
I message on WhatsApp or ask on teams. Sometimes I ask if they are free and can I like come to their desk. Easy
If the question is more than a couple of lines long, ask for a call / ask them if you can come to their desk to speak. Otherwise dropping a message is fine
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.