We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
So I am a practising advocate in Corporate Litigation with PQE 1.8 years from a State college. I have Lawctopus and Harvardx certifications and while I know they are not "credible" per say. I genuinely have a lot of honed skills. I can draft contracts, writs, replies from scratch. I have appeared before High Court, Distt Courts, State Consumer Redressal, Human Rights Commission regularly.
How can I get a job at a well paying corporate/ litigation firm?
Now I'm not asking whether I can do it. I'm asking how can I go through with it.