Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Aren't you supposed to join after the Bombay induction?
Most firms don't differentiate pay in T1 at all even in T2 and top T3, exception being ELP where it is 60k on probation for 6 months then nearly doubles.
Cmon when will kco increase it? kco,cam, sam and azb noida all 4 are stuck on 16-17lpa. What wrong with these firms
Are you from BO’24? What’s the monthly retainer?
There will be no difference in pay during probation.
Don't worry about the money as you will be paid your monthly retainer. There is no difference during and after probation. Do your best and you will be fine.
I don't think there'd be any difference. No T1 firms differentiate to my knowledge.
I am a fresher and I’m currently on probation. My offer letter does not specify the pay during probation but only specifies the monthly retainer fee. Does the pay differ during probation? If so, how much is the difference?