Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
A friend started preparation in 2016, an year before graduating from a tier 3 NLU. He gave his first attempt in 2017. He was preparing for about 3-4 years but later shifted to bank/sebi preparation. Finally cleared bank exam in 2021 and joined a PSU bank.
How do you manage to survive? Who pays your bills?
I covered for my sister while she was prepping 🍸
My parents have retired have Class 1 government service and they get pension, additionally I practiced for some time and saved 2-3 lakh Rupees.
So embarrassing. In your late 20s and living off your parents' pension. You should be supporting your parents and not the other way round. That's what you should ne concerned about not some random government job exam.
I appreciate your point of view, and that's what I am aiming to.
Anyways, I must appreciate your spelling catching skill man! I had to read the whole comment once again, to find that I have written 'preperation' at one place. Your attention level is very good.
Tabhi toh ye mazdoor pure din DD par laga rehta hai. Apparently ground breaking kaam hai bhaisahab ka
My classmate (tier 2 NLU) got an offer from azb, never joined. Prepared for four years and finally got IRS this time.

Where there is a will there is a way
You are right. We aspirants get caught in this Chakravyuh, and fail to come out of it, even if we try our level best.

Best of luck to you for your future attempts!
Bold of you to think that women will swipe right on a berozgaar guy in his late 20s. Who will pay for the dates and her designer bags pal?
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.