We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Now, I’m anxiously waiting for the revaluation result. If it doesn’t go my way, I’ll lose both placements, which will seriously mess up my career and mental health and everybody will judge me including my family, friends, peers, and connections I made throughout my internships if they get to know and i can't sit at home for 6 months cause I want to work, work and work.
I’m super anxious, frustrated, and full of self-doubt. I worked really hard for these placements, juggling internships, college, and exams, and one exam has totally thrown me off track.
Waiting six months is going to be really tough because the thought of that failed exam is haunting me and I've no clue how to get rid of it.