Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Please cite the stats that you're randomly citing.
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
i'm not sure how effective this will be, considering half the grindr population has second grade comprehension skills
If only women are free from men and their attention, then they are by themselves pretty much good at doing everything.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Lol..are you sure about that? History is full of examples of old ugly men buying trophy wives..women tend to be goldiggers since by themselves they aren't good at making money
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
look at the downvotes in the Grindr comment compared to the tinder one. it should display the homophobia (aka closeted homosexuality) in this thread
and the successful man for the woman's life, also ensuring a happy divorce settlement !, something you will never see in your life unfortunately
Ya ya, ugly women's parents pay the cost for that successful man!
lol the Tate fanbase is very active here. FYI even ugly women get very successful men as partners, but it's not the other way round.
you literally corrected the word showing you know it lol
Bhai im a boy, gay. Why are you assuming I'm a girl.
Find a corporate girl. They're pretty most of the times. Boys look like mazdoor these days at office.
Paise se to nhi milgene bhen, 40 saal k unkil chalenge to I can suggest some.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Same here. I want to date women in law but they are not that good looking
Bhai I really want to date a man in law. Can't find anyone that good looking and up to my standards.
Looking for a partner in crime.

Cheesy I know but I had success on grinder with it.