We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
what is a better field in terms of overall future opportunities and scope, probability of moving to corporate from this, money etc.
If i need to go directly to corporate I know it should be IPR in some firm then, but is it better in terms of all the above than regulatory litigation in long term.
I am asking here because I dont know where else to ask, although if anyone does not wants to answer but knows how to figure this out on your own with research I am okay doing that as well, pls tell me a way.
P.S. give reason with your ans so that I can understand,