Read 2 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I am currently in my third year at a private law school, and my CV has become quite specific in TMT law internships. However, I don't envision myself working in this field long-term and want to explore other areas as I begin my fourth year. Many of my peers have advised against diversifying now since the placement period is approaching. Given your experience, could you advise whether itβs better to suck up and maintain a focused CV or should I explore other fields too?
+0 -0
...
π Permalink: #366913π Copy permalink to clipboard
It takes 2 internships with a team in most cases to get a ppo. They could care less about what your prior experience is if you do well enough. So pick what practice area you like, you can always make minor edits to your cv before placement day to reflect the diversity (or lack thereof) in your experience
+0 -0
...
π Permalink: #367294π Copy permalink to clipboard