Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Nah, they hire from Nmims now not GLC.

Their entire HR team is from Nmims and we get an opening every 3 months really to intern there. Some tie up of sorts.
Why are JP and MS so bad tho? Hybrid, decent pay.

Is the work that bad?
That’s for guys in Finance not lawyers lmao
Hybrid, My offer only requires one day from the office as far as we've been told but they did say it can increase to two days apparently. I'll know more when I begin next month.
Not accurate know a fresher there who makes 8.4 fixed + 60k in variable. Legal freshers do not make anywhere close to 36 man.
Nope they hire in their Mumbai office and my college is based there with flexible timings.
Does anyone know how much other investment banks pay freshers or how much the pay is with experience? ( legal team only)
Damn, that’s way higher than other banks like JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley which I’ve heard only pay 8-9
Placement cell got lucky, from a below average college which has never placed a student since 2018 for a job but got lucky with this.
Could you please tell how you landed this internship???
I recently got a year-long internship at Deutsche and they pay a stipend of 25k a month, Does anyone know if they offer PPO's and an approximate pay for freshers?