Read 2 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I'm presently a 4th Year Student from a private college (not JGLS or any of the branches of SLS) with a decent GPA with former internships at Desai and Diwanji and Karanjawala. I've a citation from a grand slam international arbitration moot and few publications at IRCCL and NLU-run blogs. I've been trying to apply to tier-1 firms for an internship and seek references as well. Which teams would you recommend to intern under? I can intern in Delhi or Mumbai but would prefer Delhi for personal reasons. I'm a dedicated student who enjoys working and delivers good quality output in terms of research and drafting. I've not interned at T1 firm yet because I was apprehensive about not have the requisite skills for making the most out of my internship in terms of getting meaningful work assignments. The problem in in my case is that I've few contacts to leverage and I've a single parent who can only provide limited resources. With what I have at my disposal in terms of skills ,competencies and finances I want to make sure that I'm able to strategize my internships.
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #366630📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump!
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #367314📋 Copy permalink to clipboard