Read 4 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I'm 25 and about to grad next month from CLC (3 year course). The real reason I took this course was as a backup to my bank exams and cgl preparation but unfortunately I haven't cleared either despite multiple attempts. My internship experience is very limited and knowledge of law other than constitutional law is next to nil. I did the bare minimum each semester to pass the exams from dukkis and now retain none of it. I have no idea what to do next. No firm or chamber would hire me given my lack of internship experience and knowledge. I desperately need a job that does justice to this degree. I have practically become a hermit and unable to face any of the bickering relatives or ex batch mates who keep on asking updates of my life. Even my family has lost hope and telling me to become financially independent and leave home asap. Putting all my eggs in one basket was always a bad option but I was confident of cracking one or the other exams. I don't wanna slide into deep depression. Are there any basic jobs they offer for law grads? I have tried reaching out to numerous people on Linkedin but most of them never respond and the ones that do say stuff like ' I got in through referral/college placement hope that helps' kinda stuff. Is joining a LPO feasible? What skills are required to get that job? Should I take Clat PG and hope to join a PSU? Change my stream completely? If so, then to do what? I'm so confused. Please advise/suggest. This is a desperate call for help.
+9 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #366576📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump
+5 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #366753📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Judiciary
+0 -1
...
🔗 Permalink: #369711📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
...
🔗 Permalink: #370173📋 Copy permalink to clipboard