Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
One can eat meat and still be against animal cruelty.
โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. I regret if I ever said a bad word about FM. KDR โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. He will completely kill off NALSAR in the next few years. I have so many anecdotes and examples to demonstrate โ–ฎโ–ฎ
I read this and I envision SKDR and his minions running with nets or sacks after the students who drafted the petition, all around Shamirpet.
Yeah?

Why don't you ask this to your Animal Law Professor and your mad seniors who wouldn't let the admin capture these monkeys?
A 61-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Finally someone who has been following the system for at least 8-9 years.

Thanks for the summary.
Omg now I desperately need to know who Tau and PIB are
A 0-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 70-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
As someone who had to endure SKDR for 2.5 at NLUD, I can wholeheartedly confirm that he was equally bad at NLUD
Nalsar situation is tragedy caused by its VC. He never deserved to be vc of a top NLU like Nalsar. Don't know what setting got him that position. He can't be a good office superintendent. God save Nalsar
All true. The Registrar barely works, SKDR does next to nothing. Worst and most incompetent administration, if a student succeeds in NALSAR it is despite the administration and not because of them. Bunch of absolutely pathetic fools.
Guess they are talking about the primate imitating the man sitting on a certain chair
First nujs, now nalsar. Whoโ€™s next? Gnlu???
Excellent drafting and well done to the students. I hope other law schools take a lesson from this.
Please do not share such emails here. Are you really an alum or a first-year student? Sharing this information in public undermines the prestige and reputation of NALSAR.
They live in the middle of a jungle. That's monkeys' natural habitat, not humans'.
Best line of the email is โ€œmonkey problemโ€ lmao ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿต

Bruh, just throw them a banana and theyโ€™ll go away, else call a professional monkey trapper whoโ€™ll take all of them away. What a big fuss yโ€™all are making ๐Ÿ˜’