Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
Its true dude - why would I rant about this
This sounds impossible. Which Tier 1 is this? Are you by any chance talking about Luthra Disputes?
bhai tu JSA ko tier 1 samjhega/ samjhegi toh yahi hoga
I bet it's none of KCO, SAM, CAM, AZB and Trilegal.

▮▮▮ call LKS, Indus, DSK as T-1 for no good reason
Why is the moderation on this thread so slow and selective? Something smells fishy here
This has to be Luthra disputes. Why did u choose Luthra when u had other offers.
Luthra pata 16 lpa. It must be real estate team of kco, saraf, indus, Jsa
Luthra disputes pays less. An A1 in Trilegal trumps Luthra disputes SA1
I thought this was KCO IP, but then remembered that it pays even lower lmao
What do they offer to nlu graduates in the IP Team?
Ah, big number that they pay so less. I am desperately trying to switch from my current T-1 team.
Chennai office of SAM? Their fresher pay is 12L.
Guys its true! Please tell if i should negotiate with the HR since other offices of the same firm is offering much higher! Will they take back my offer if I dared to ask more? 😭
I'm getting 30k per month so be grateful for what u have lol
Hey can we connect. I think we are joining the same team
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.