Read 2 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I am currently on a sem break of 4th-year end. I am highly confused about what to do next. Have always wanted to write the UPSC and this is the only correct time to start for it for 2025 attempt. I will also appear for CLAT PG and try to get a job via it(psu) else will do LLM. Now since the last few days, I am also interested in pursuing an LLM abroad via scholarship and getting a corp firm job through it either in India or in that city (UK/US). I am aware I cannot do all these things at once and hence am looking for a pragmatic solution to this. Pls guide! (i am in a state law univ)
+1 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #365208📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
...
🔗 Permalink: #365314📋 Copy permalink to clipboard