Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
None, you would only waste your time by ending up doing sensless assignments and dissertations ateither of these two colleges. If u really want to prepare for judiciary, then take admission at a local college and study.
JGLS

Naveen pass karwa dega Judiciary

20L extra lagenge bas
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Just study for judiciary don't go for pointless degrees to waste your time and money
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Hi, I have been offered both HNLU and GNLU after giving CLAT PG. I would be really thankful if someone lets me know which of these two colleges offers more flexibility in terms of classes and academic pressure since I want to study for judicial exams side by side. Thank you!