Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
I don’t mean cheap roadside places or very expensive places. I mean places in between. One can go with friends, parents or for coupling.
Barely get any time to step outside the campus. Apart from the classes, I'm always mugging up stuff in the library or making out in the secluded spots on campus or smoking up in my room.
Such blatant jokes on LLM aspirants is the reason why you get pathetic teachers, and the you complain of incompetence.
Yes, the jokes are why the quality of LLM students is bad.
Burger King is out college amd our college is burger King
Na, Yellow Box is the place. No one is travelling 30 mins to eat Parathas.
Eros Mall is quite popular with NLUD students. At least before Kejru's arrest. Don't know about now
Mane Ruchi is a fairly decent North Indian restaurant near NLSIU. It is moderately popular among students I would say.
There are a couple of malls within 10 minutes of NLUD that have all the big chains and then some more.

Rajouri Garden and CP are also under 45 minutes for everything else.
Places near SLS Pune:

1. Largos Pizzeria

2. Chaitanya Parathas

3. Sambar

4. Irani Cafe

5. Cafe Peter
Social and a bunch of such places in Vegas Mall, right outside NLUD :))
A 22-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.