Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Well said. That's the right attitude to have - not follow some random biased ideas that are peddled on this platform. All the best.
I mean I've heard some in the foundational batch have already done it :') MISSED OPPORTUNITY FOR ME
I will keep y'all posted (can't login to my account, tf)
Already three students from the first batch have been placed in well-tiered firms, and I have personally seen offer letter of a guy who secured a PPO in KCO. Level up, bro.
Who leaves NLIU Bhopal for NLU Sonipat? You are either fake or dumb. Even DU and Jamia far better than DABRA NLU :)
All the best buddy. Use these 5 years to make yourself a good lawyer.
I wish you the best and you become the first and only NLU sonepat grad to get a T1 job.
go there, let us know how it is in six months time
Even after repeated warnings, I leave nearly all tier 2 law schools and NLIU to go to NLU Sonipat cause I wish to be close to Delhi (no pvt colleges please). I'll keep y'all updated. Be as harsh as you want to be in the comments. 👁️👁️