Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
I'm not really sure what to get. I'll be joining a T1 soon and my parents have given me a budget of 15k.

Should I get backpack/cross-body/laptopbag? Which is most suitable? Please help
Backpack mein koi judge to nhi karega? I use Dell Laptop backpack for my MacBook
15k budget for a bagpack is a way too much.

1k ka bag kharid and call it a day
This. I assumed backpacks is too school/college.

Should I get a backpack? Or a decently sized cross-body? Please suggest good brands
Get a mokobara men's tote: looks classy, lasts long, and save up the rest. I've been using moko for over 2 years now and love the quality
Which brands are good in the 15k budget? Mokobara doesn't make cross-body bags for men. They have only backpacks.
Body Bag is already there for you in the office, boi!

(Haan bhai moderator, trollish hai. Kar de tag, be happy)
Which brands are good in the 15k budget? Mokobara doesn't make cross-body bags for men. They have only backpacks.
How are bags by this brand called "Eske"? There seems to be good leather office bags around 10k. Anyone who used?