We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
However, I see frequent opening in real estate practice for freshers. So I just wanted to know whether real estate transaction is a good career option in terms of pay? will I be able to switch to other practice in future?
Since real estates law is state specific and require proficiency in local language, will that restrict my practice in certain state? iam also of the view that with AI and proptech real estate transaction like title search, drafting and DD might get disrupted, which seems to affect in long run.
Getting a job is crucial for me because I have an educational loan.
So please help me out with this and what are other options which I can do along with real estate practice?