We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
seiko srpe51k1
In India, buy a Titan.
Are Kohinoors/Vihaan good for office wear?
Some nice looking watches are just around 2-2.5k, so was wondering if it's legit.
I come from a middle class family and have just gotten admission to a T1 NLU so my parents have decided to gift me a proper watch! Till now I have been using only Rs1500 type watches so do not really know what to look for in a good watch. I wanted to know which watches should I consider now that I am at a top NLU and would be interning at (hopefully) good places soon. My budget would be around 15k.