Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Hello! I'm joining a Tier 1 law firm as an A0 in August and wanted to build a formal wardrobe. Ladies of LI, if you have any suggestions for formal shirts and pants that would make a good impression in the office, please share links! Also, what work/tote bags do you use?
Not a direct answer to your question, but if you are interested in sarees, Shwetashree Majumder has a great insta page where I've gotten tons of suggestions and inspiration from.
Totally agree on this! For those who are wondering, Shwetashree is an IP lawyer and heads Fidus Law Chambers. She was my senior at NLS.
Chemistry has good affordable formal wear for women. I'm joining next month and I've ordered a few.
Any shoe suggestions for Bombay monsoons would be helpful.

Thanks.
Moderater is gatekeeping the links by not publishing the comments.😞
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.