Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Bruh I would smack you hard if you were in fronna me
Thank you so much, needed to hear that

Did what you said, and he was actually nice about it. All things considered, I think lucked out team wise. Work hours are sure to be long everywhere but my seniors are understanding for the most part
First he made you cry now he's "nice and understanding"? What brainwashing is this
Absolutely. Depends on the team as well to some extent, though, the firm I was in before this somehow seemed to reward cocky behaviour, whether intentionally or not. Glad I switched
Men also do cry as much and women also get angry so
this sounds a bit unrealistic to me tbh but I appreciate the support
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.