Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
"THERE IS NO PASSION, THERE IS NO VISION, THERE IS NO AGRESSION.....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" - a disgruntled Chelsea fan (also NLS fanboys looking at rest of India)
You will find that you were the one who had resorted to ad hominem, albeit in a polished manner, before the other guy did.
How is it name calling when you yourself identified as such?
A 98-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The fact that the best you can do is to resort to name-calling and ad hominem mudslinging is the best argument in favour of the plan I have suggested. At least I could write two full sentences without falling back on below-the-belt jibes.
The truth!! Whoever marked the above comment as 'trollish' has nothing better to do in life other than to virtue signal.
Agreed, but a tad too vitriolic in a reply to someone who doesn't ostensibly have an agenda

Also side note: way more Hindi belt nationalists jack off Hindi than "woke" idiots
I agree with this comment. It's important to have high standards of English in NLUs. I condemn the populist, leftist, anti-meritocratic, "lowest common denominator" campaign to dilute English standards at NLUs.
Anything that is not compulsory is good. Caveat Emptor will apply. Understand the consequences of not doing English and make the choice that suits you.
It's my fault, I should have stopped reading after the first sentence