Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
thank you for providing nuance on the attendance thing. I appreciate your insight. I will be giving the CET in five days. Will try my best to qualify for GLC.
Thank you so much for a straightforward, non-trollish response. I really appreciate this. All things considered, I shall be prioritizing GLC. Have a great day.
A 15-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Let us not talk about the quality of education in GLC. It's pathetic and disgusting to see one of the top colleges that can't provide basic knowledge to students. The standard of teaching is below par.
There was a recent pil filed by a professor from jccl. Going by that a circular or notification was issued of taking attendance seriously in colleges.

Attendance is definitely a requirement now in GLC.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
serious answer please, and as for the username it's the hellenized version of my real name
of course, pgcl
it is a lifetime experience.. don't miss it for anything
Wrong, glc has mandatory attendance. It's not the same as it used to be 3-4 years ago.
GLC is closer to the HC and Law Firms, so obviously that. It takes an hour to reach office from Vile Parle.
Glc obviously no attendance issue, pgcl is super strict on 75% attendance. Glc also gives great alumni net work and the opportunity to intern the whole year.
I would like recent alums specifically to offer insight, batch of 2022-24 would be preferred.