We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
In my above message it came out as CM has no applicability of law, what I meant is it's the same with every other practice area except disputes. So it's not true that there is no applicability of law. Moreover, CM is not everyone's cup of tea. The area can be burdensome for the ones who do not understand companies law their rules, regulations, icdr and lodr.
I find it exiting to have my names in the deals of ipo which increases my brand value. I feel proud doing it.
https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/243303-working-in-capital-markets-why-are-people-so-afraid-of-it
https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/321333-capital-markets-suicide-anxiety-and-everything-in-between
Now I am not scared for getting into this as taking an exit from this area would be tough and I can't do such work for whole my life.
How do I switch from Capital Markets to M&A or Disputes? Not a sound financial condition back at home, so money is a consideration for me.