We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I have tried everything from sending dms to partners to spamming job boards, emailing in-house legal counsels, but no results. Everyone wants someone with an experience of 2 years. I don't know what to do anymore. A few days ago I had a major financial loss and now I am struggling to pay my rent.
Anyone who thinks I might be incompetent, I am ready to prove that I have more legal skills than most freshers. I am fairly good at drafting and redlining investment contracts. However luck has not been on my side recently.
Any help would be appreciated.