Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
So, as I haven't given any of the entrance exams neither clat nor slat

So I was looking for direct admission in jgls
They don't admit without LSAT. Even if you took CLAT, it is not considered by Jindal. You can try other law colleges like upes or Bennet or galgotia etc
This is true. No admission in JGLS without LSAT-India Test. It's closed for 2024.
You are right. Thanks.

100% seats in 5 year law programme at Jindal Global Law School admitted ONLY on the basis of LSAT-India Test.
But before doing that, please ensure that one of your highest priorities is learning the spelling of the word 'course'.
If you have money. Call the admission guys. Any private college symbiosis jindal upes etc will give admission
Don't misguide students. This is not true at least about Jindal Global Law School.
Well, I study at JGLS in five year, one of my classmate got here through contacts, as per him. His father is close to Chautalas. They managed to create an addl. seat for him, through some complex sports quota rules as he was a national level swimmer.
I am in B.ComLLB(H) 2022-27 batch, and we know of atleast 10 students who got in through their ultra high profile contacts. This is the first batch of this course, therefore Raj was able to make extra seats for them. I can't reveal their identities.
You should visit the University. You may get admission in BA Legal Studies or BA Criminology programmes. Both have direct pathway to 3 year LLB after completing BA in the 3+3 format.