Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
A 35-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
No ๐Ÿงข, sales are growing like crazy albeit on a small baseline. Not China kind crazy but yeah you see a lot more of Germans now
Loans on the basis of projected income are usually risky. Avoid unless you have strong backup.
Afford kaise karega? With 2 lakh pm salary your gross income would be 72 lakhs in 2 years. And then you have taxes, your effective income would be much lesser. Sab kuch gaadi pe udake kya road pe so Jayega aur khane ke liye bheek mangega?
"Everyone in India is buying one these days" ๐Ÿคฃ
Honestly, I suffer from shame and embarrassment after seeing my friends by fancy cars and show off the their girlfriends, while I drive a Swift.
I feel the moment your salary hits 2 lakh pa in hand after tax, you should go ahead and buy one. At least the 60 lakh version.