We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Bye.
Iβve just completed my 2nd year and am currently looking for an online internship at law firm. I have a decent record and am from a T1 NLU but still I havenβt received any confirmation email from over 135+ firms to which I have applied till now. None of the firms were T1 and were in-fact small T2,T3 firms that I research about on LinkedIn and from other sources.
I wanted to know if this is the case with all of you as well? People from my batch got Kocchar & Co., Anagram, HSA Advocates, Vaish & Associates and other fairly decent firms (w/o any sort of Connections) while Iβm struggling to even get a reply back. Itβs honestly very tiring but still Iβm hoping for a reply soon for the month of June.