Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
is not hiring or hiring comparatively fewer freshers true with respect to disputes?
is it really feasible to do disputes and corp together? wont it show a lack of clarity on my end if i am not sure of my practice area
I would suggest do it. I am in final year and have a balanced disputes and corp cv. Ultimately it's corporate that landed me a job. Atleast in that area I hear back
Bro sky is the limit in disputes. Stick to it if you really like it. And, firms do hire freshers for their disputes practice.
yes, it's definitely doable. I did this because nobody seemed to be hiring for my preferred practice area. read up on the new practice area and be honest in interviews about the shift in interest
Please help a junior. I have been doing disputes till my 4th year. Now, suddenly, someone tells me that fresher hiring in disputes is slow. I am now looking for gen corp/m&a practices. Should i switch my practice area or continue with disputes?