Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I think getting a scholarship if you are meritorious in nirma can also do wonders can reduce the fee..idk what other people think about that
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
No - Nirma not worth it.

In which state NLU is the total cost (fee + hostel) 12 - 13 lacs?
No.

Another commenter mentioned other colleges taking more, while I am not from those colleges, I would say they would still be better than Nirma.

Nirma is shit. Saying from experience.
A 21-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Its still cheap , clgs like symbiosis, amity and upes charge upwards of 30 lakhs
So my question is that one of my cousin is considered nirma university of law, got tier 3 nlu which cost 12-13 lakhs where as nirma will be around 27-28 lakhs( 17 fee+ 10-12 accommodation) she will be taking loan for tuition fee.. so is nirma worth that kind of expense?