Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Read what’s written again, carefully this time
how does that make sense though, if you get a PPO during your internship, you wouldn't even need to sit for their campus placement interview?
How long does KCO take to respond after an interview? Want to know from someone who's interned there
Very difficult to secure PPO for men in KCO btw
KCO also has this policy that if you don't secure a PPO during your internship with them, you won't even be eligible to sit for their campus placement interview if you have interned with them previously.
They will be asking some simple questions related to the area of law you are interested in. So just be thorough with atleast the basics
Applied through University, they mentioned it’s a long term internship, Delhi-NCR office. They didn’t mention any specific team/department.

Also what type of questions should I prepare for? I was only notified today and I have my interview tomorrow morning
Which office and team? KCO is on a freeze for 2025 batch
I have a chance to secure the internship, I have an interview coming up, and I came across their one internship policy. Also if I am rejected during this interview, will I have another chance to secure another internship?

Currently I am in 3rd year