Read 2 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I have gotten an PPO from AZB. It is the only tier-one firm which gave me an offer, I might sit for Day - 0 but due to my low rank I am sure I won't be shortlisted. I am a little conflicted because of the negativity around AZB. Should I take it up? or should I wait for smaller firms (Tier 2 / Pseudo Tier 1s) or try for Big4/In House roles? (I am not from any NLU but a decent well known uni)
+1 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #358824📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
You should take the offer if your ultimate goal is to land up in a tier-1 firm. Almost all tier-1s have similar levels of toxicity across different teams, with some teams being more toxic than others. It mostly comes down to individual teams and experiences, so if you like your partner and team, then go for it.
+2 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #359002📋 Copy permalink to clipboard